4/19/2010

EOTD

Eyes Of The Day? :)

I went out for another birthday dinner but unfortunately, I have no pictures to show.. :( I thought we would be taking some picture but we didn't. How sad - I know.
But before I left,  I did quickly snap a couple of my eye make up. Now please excuse my camera, I know it's shitty therefore, the color payoff is horrible. :(
If you all would like to donate some $$, I will glady accept it. :P



Products used:
-MAC's Satin Taupe (all over lid)
-MAC's Greasepaint Stick (L/E) in Black (on the upper lash line smudged out)
-Mary Kay's duo eyeshadow in Dbl Expresso (used the dark brown color on the outer lower lashline)
-MAC's White Frost (applied in the tear duct and on the lower lashline blending it into the dark brown) [I know you can't even tell in the picture]
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (tightlined)   
-Maybelline's Lash Stiletto on upper lashes (not a big fan of this mascara)
-CoverGirl's Lash Blast on lower lashes
-Criss-cross eyelashes

(I am in looove with these lashes)









EASY RIGHT? Hell ya! Hope you like ittt, I know you can't even see the Satin Taupe :( .. sorry :( :(
But it's actually a really nice simple day smokey eye look.. (I think lol)

muuuuuuuuuuuahz. <3

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Where do you buy the lashes ? :)

Jenny said...

Daiso :)