4/28/2010

What's in my make-up bag?!

Well, if I'm going to do a What's in my purse, I gotta do a make-up bag right?!

Okay so, same thing applies to my make-up bag. I've been a good girl and now I try to carry as minimal make-up as possible! My old make-up bag, honestly looked like I was travelling somewhere! Haha! It was super full so now I only take a couple of things with me.. which doesn't make it as fun to see.. oh well! 

 From Daiso - ya'll know I love that place!!!! <3<3<3

-Nail clipper
-Hair tie
-Bobby pins
-Nail filer
-Tweezers
-Nars Blush in Orgasm
-MAC's MSF in So Ceylon
-Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Zero
-Annabelle's Blush Brush (I usually take my MAC's #134 brush but it's too big)
-Revlon's Eyelash Curler

Pretty easygoing right? I'll sometimes switch up the blushes but I usually keep those two face products in there. When I had my bigger make-up bag, it mainly just had a double of everything.. ex: a couple of mascaras, blushes, eyeliners.. and then I'd have some eyeshadows and yada yada yada. I'll throw in an eyeshadow if I think I might need to touch it up. Other than this, this is all of it!

So I ask again, what's in YOUR make-up bag? ;)

Stay pretty and classy =) 
xoxo.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Oooh! Cuuuute makeup bag! I don't even carry a makeup bag anymore! It's more of a makeup case! LOL
But it's nice how your makeup bag is so light...consisting of on the MOST essential items!

<33 Rena

Jenny said...

@Rena thanks! Yeah it's really a LOT lighter now! helps my purse out! hahaha! But blush is my #1!