5/18/2010

Super late OOTD

It's been awhile - I know. I've been sooo lazy! So here's a super delayed outfit of the day post! :)

I went out for dinner and had sushi at Daimasu and so this is what I wore..

I definitely could've dress up this look more, however I was only going out for dinner so it
wasn't no big deal - therefore I paired up the shirt with leggings (American Eagle) and
gladiator styled sandles (Aldo). 



As for the top, it's actually not even my size, I think it's a size or two up but I usually like to
wear super loose shirts. I think they're hella comfortable and super cute! Make it look like it's
form fitting by adding a belt! :)

This top is actually supposed to be worn in different way where it's not off the shoulder. It has
a string that you can pull to make the neckline tighter to be worn just as a regular loose top. I
loosened it up a bit and made it hang off the shoulder cause I think it's prettier :P

nail: China Glaze - Grape Pop

See the string? It's not really in the middle when I took the picture haha - oops. 

The top is from H&M and the belt is actually part of a black dress that I wore in one of
my OOTD. (click to see that post!) from Urban Behaviour.

Accessories - I kept it simple since the shirt was already loud. Wore regular gold hoop
earrings and a bow ring from F21.


And that's it! My OOTD's seem so boring.... I dunno.. sorry. Maybe I'll just keep it for the
special events.. but summer is coming so I think my outfits won't be as boring...? This is why
I've been so lazy to blog hahaha =/

PS. Thanks to all the new followers!! <3 I'm a nobody so when I get a new follower, it
makes me super happy :) It makes me want to blog more if I know there's people reading
hahaha. >.<

Thanks for bloggin! <3 - J.

2 comments:

little miss giggles. said...

Hey I really like your blogs! I was wondering if you could do a tutorial for your hair !! it's frickn' gorgeous! <3 thanks!

Jenny said...

@little miss giggles. thank you! =) hmm could you be a little more specific on what you'd like to see? hahaha