7/16/2010

Collective Haul!


I'm going to share with you all what I got while I was away in the States, as well as some stuff I got back at home. :) I will post where I purchased each item as well as rounding up the price after taxes (including percentage taken off if it was on sale!)

This is going to be quite a long post.. but there's not too much to read.. :)
Hope you enjoy seeing me go poor as you scroll down......
 

CLOTHING

- Guess Factory Store ($55)

 
- Neiman Marcus ($90)

 
- Forever 21 ($15)

- Victoria Secret ($27)
This was a 5 for $25 deal and I got 4 for my girlfriend and got one for myself :)


SHOES/ACCESSORIES

 
- Saks ($90)

 
- Saks ($70)

- Kenneth Cole ($32)


MISC.

 
- Sephora ($28)

- Sephora ($12)

Last stop during my trip..  

WALGREENS!!!!

($5)

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipcolor ($3 each) in 
Think Pink, Smokin' Hot Pink, Just Peachy

- Just Peachy (903C)
- Smokin' Hot Pink (905D)
- Think Pink (901B)


Lilac Pastelle ($8)

($5)

I also got 2 Carmex's. They were on a BOGO sale :)
And a Cosmopolitan magazine for my plane ride back.. and I got the boy oreo cookies.. cuz.. he's wanted.. them and they were like $1. LOL. Just thought I'd share that.. haha.

MORE SHOPPING BACK HOME!!!
For this part, since I didn't get most of the stuff on that big of a sale, I'm just going to post the price before taxes.

CLOTHING

($45)

($40)


($50)
- All 3 items were purchased at Aritzia

- H&M ($20)


SHOES/ACCESSORIES

- Aldo ($25)

- Spring ($10)

($6) 
I got the sunglasses on a 2 for 1 sale so these hair pins were free!

- Urban Outfitters ($12)

The rest of these accessories were purchased at  
Forever 21

($6.80)
This is a necklace by the way if you were wondering lol.

($5.80) for the silver one. 
I don't remember how much the gold one was, probably the same price.. if not $6.80.. I dunno where the receipt is. Somehow I remember the prices lol.

($6.80)

($1.50 each)


MISC.
- Shoppers Drug Mart ($6)

That sums it all up. I am broke. Once again. FML. 
I didn't buy toooooo much. Especially in the states as I assumed I would.. But it's sall good. :)
Hope this was all very entertaining to see/read and the wait was worth it.. hahahaha.

And I thought I'd share some of the OOTD's with the following things in this haul!


I have no idea why the last picture keeps rotating like that. It's lame. And I couldn't decide whether or not to wear a belt with it or not.. so I had to twitpic it and ask everyone.. hence the two pictures lol.

Anyways! Okay time to end this long post! Thanks for staying tunnnnned. <3!!!

- J.



2 comments:

VividSaavY©2010 said...

Beautiful blue sundress, with nice golden sandals!

VividSaavY©2010 said...

Beautiful blue sundress nicely paired with golden pair of sandals! Looking like a summer princess.