10/24/2010

I am terrible at blogging! LONG POST/PIC HEAVY! ;)

I suck at updating because I am lazy to upload photos and edit. :( 

To make up for my fat lazy bum, this post will be a long one - you have been warned! 
I will show some looks including some sneak peaks of outfits I have been wearing throughout this week, or last week I suppose. :)

***NOTE: Recently all I have been wearing on my face is: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisterizer in Bisque! LOVE.

LOOK #1:


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips: Smoky Collection in Hazel Eyes
 Light pinky purple shadow on the lid/inner corner
Dark gray shadow on the outer corner
Light gray taupe shadow on lower lashline
 -
Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette to line the eyes
Daiso criss crossed lashes




Cheeks: NARS Deep Throat
Lips: I think it was a mix of a few products, I don't exactly remember :(


Top: Aritizia
Cardigan: Dynamite? (I forget...lol it's just a basic loose cardi)
Belt: H&M
Scarf: Burberry

LOOK #2:





So I fail. I totally don't remember what I used.. >.<
And I'm really bummed out cuz I like this look... LOL

The berry color in my crease is from an Estee Lauder Palette that was a limited edition I think?
For the rest of the look, I think it was just a mix of grays and taupes... the usual colors I use :P
oops - my bad. BLOGGING FAIL! LOL

Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette
Daiso Criss Crossed Lashes #1 (doubled)





Cheeks: MAC Plum Foolery (?)
Lips: Maybelline Lipstick: Pink Please 
Rimmel's lipgloss: Eastend Snob 
(I could be wrong.. -_-)

NOTE: You will see me wearing the same shirt in the next look, I ended up wearing another outfit on this day!

LOOK #3:

Guess what I picked up? My first NYX product!! :D
It has a lot of fall out when you dip your brush in, however the pigmentation/product overall is wonderful!! LOVE. :)

"Taupe Pearl"




Main color (on the lid/lower lashline) is of course, NYX Taupe Pearl!
MAC Wedge in the crease
MAC Brule on the browbone
MAC Ricepaper as a highlight right under the eyebrows
Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyepencil in Zero
Andrea Lashes #33




 Cheeks: I don't remember, probably NARS Deep Throat.. (it's becoming my everyday blush..)
Rimmel's Bronzer in Sun Queen
Lips: Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude  
Rimmel's Lipgloss in Eastend Snob


Top: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21


Here is a bonus. :D

LOOK #4

This was for an interview look.. so minimal make up :)


MAC Brule all over the entire eye
NYX Taupe Pearl in the outer corner
Maybelline Natural Smokes quad (outer corner color, dark gray) in outer v
Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette (the usual... ya'll should know this by now lol)
Daiso Criss Crossed Lashes #1 (doubled)





Cheeks: Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Berry Sorbet
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Lips: I don't know, I don't think I'm really wearing anything but some gloss... probably the same shit I wore in the other looks above.. LOL



Top: Costa Blanca
Belt: Urban Behavior (it was part of a dress)
Pencil Skirt: Urban Behavior (I think. It's suuuuper cute in the back, it has a criss cross corset type of thing lol)

PS. I got the job. :) I know people will ask, so it's a restaurant job inside a stadium.

LOOK #5

First day on the job!



No close up on the eye, sorry. I just did one of my go to smoky eye looks with a twist here and there...
LOL I seriously fail. OH WELL :D

Cheeks: NARS Deep Throat (SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!)
NYC Bronzer in Sunny

Lips: Gosh Lipstick in Darling
NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm in Sugarcoated



Top: Forever 21
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Aldo

FYI: I am wearing a tighter pair of leggings from the drugstore (they're actually REALLY good quality! LOL) and a cardigan underneath my blazer, and knee high socks...
WHY? Because it's cold in the restaurant since it overlooks at the hockey rink! LOL

LOOK #6:


It was a smudged out eyeliner type of day!

MAC Powerpoint eyepencil in Engraved
Lancome's shadow in Statuesque to the eyeliner
Lancome's shadow in Luxe Grey to smoke out and soften the lower lashline

 Cheeks & Lips: SSDD (same shit, different day!)

Time to make a sandwich now. Hope you enjoyed. I'm horrible at blogging, I'm sorrrry. LOVE LOVE LOVE you all!

XOXO

1 comment:

arsyparsy said...

wow that's ALOT of looks
oh well! better than not blogging at all :) I love your outfit on the first day of your job! cute!