10/07/2010

NOTM

I totally forgot about my nails of the moment posts!!! It's been such a long time! So I do apologize! And as an apology, I will post a few pictures of some of the NOTM's I've had. :)

This is the current color I have on. 

It is Lancome's Vernis Magnetic Nail Polish in Extrovert
The color is a nice berry red, it's a nice slightly creamy finish with absolutely no shimmers. The brush application is nice and thin so you can really get into the edge. The formula is also really great and smooth!
(I am not sure if this color is still available...)


I wore this color last week, it's also by Lancome. It's their Le Vernis Nail Polish collection #013
This is a my absolute favourite royal blue nail polish. It is beautiful in the sunlight! It's a true deep dark royal blue with lighter blue shimmers.. absolutely gorgeous in person!

The next two following pictures were done by my sister. They're gel nails. :)


My favourite summer color! 

Revlon's Nail Polish in Minted.

And here are old NOTM pictures posted on my twitter...
 
OPI - Feelin' Hot Hot Hot


OPI - Shorts Story

I have a problem. I can't keep my nails naked and bare... if I'm not allowed to wear nail polish to a job, I might cry... sigh*
Ps. Follow me on twitter for more NOTM's. I definitely post beauty related things there more frequently! :)

Hope ya'll enjoyed this quick post! Remember, your nails deserve some attention too.. and it definitely adds to every outfit look. ;) 

xoxo.

1 comment:

arsyparsy said...

Love these NOTD's! especially your sister's! So creative :)