Awhile back, I purchased a blue pigment from GOSH Cosmetics so I figured I should try it out!
This is what I came up with...
- no flash -
- with flash -
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Prime the lids to prevent creasing.. ya'll know what it is!
Buxom Lashliner - "Leatherette"
- Apply on lids and smudge it out with your fingertips
(This is just to help the shadow stick better and give it a nice dark base)
[Use any black base: eyeliner, cream shadow...]
GOSH Effect Powder - "17 Blue Whale"
- With a flat shader brush, pick up some of the product, tap off the excess and spray with water (to intensify color) and apply to lid
[or use any royal blue shadow you have]
- Blend out the edge with a fluffy blending brush
NYX - "Deep Space"
- With a blending/contour brush, apply a darker navy blue shadow to the outer corner, and slightly into the crease
- With the fluffy blending brush, blend out the edges for a smoother edge
- Also apply on lower lashine
MAC - "Wedge"
- With your fluffy blending brush, apply a light brown color onto your crease, under the brow bone and blend out the edge of the blue shadows
(This is your transition color. It'll give you a smooth blended out effect)
Lancome - "The New Black"
- With a contour brush, apply any black shadow in the outer "V".
(This is to give it more depth to the eyes)
Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad - "Brow Bone" Color
- Use any matte cream/white shadow to your brow bone and down towards your tear duct.
- Also helps clean up any edges if need to.
NB Mineral Eyeshadow - "Elegant"
- Apply a shimmery champagne color or just a light shadow to your inner tear duct area
(To brighten up the look)
- Eyeliner on lashline, waterline, and tightline.
or curl your lashes and lots of mascara.
You really want to open up your eyes!
If you find that this is too dramatic, lashes will help balance it out!
The best pictures I have to show you the rest of my face hahaha! I forgot to take proper pictures. :)
NUDE LIPS AND BRONZED FACE.
I hope you guys like this look. I think blue is definitely one of those shades that everybody loves to buy yet, don't wear it too often.. at least that's how I am. I always find that it's somewhat hard to pull off.. unless you know how to apply it with the right shades! :D
PS. Thank you to all my new followers. The more I get, the more I wanna update hehehe. <3