Awhile back, my girl Lisa had a blog giveaway that I decided to participate in and I wonnnnn! I received the news when I was in California so it would double fun for me! LOL
She's a gorgeous girl and does knitting as well which is super cooooool! So be sure to check out her blog/youtube.
Make up blog: http://www.loveformakeup.com/
Knitting blog: http://purllin.blogspot.com/
She has youtube too :)
Make up Channel: http://www.youtube.com/lisalin
Knitting Channel: http://www.youtube.com/purllinknitting
LOL yes, that's a crapload of links :P But let's get started on opening the package!!
She has the typical nice asian writing LOL
Had a little note from her! :)
She packaged it all super nicely so nothing was crushed or anything! AWESOME!
and COACH tissue... how fancy ;)
Hercut Styling Catalyst Hair Product
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
Lavanila Sun Cream
Skin Recovery Green Tea Mask
- I'm super excited about this, you all know that I love my sheet masks! Green Tea is supposed to be really good for your skin!
Forever 21 Satin Bow Alligator Hair Clips
- If you know me personally or have followed me for a reeeeally long time, you'll knnow I have a weird obsession with bows! (and owl jewelry)
Okay so onto the real make up!
Urban Decay Loose Pigment Shadow in BAKED
Rimmel Color Rush Quad in 004 SMOKEY BLUE
- Shadows aren't super pigmented, it's pretty sheer so definitely will probably need to pack on the color and use a base BUT I loooove this quad, I think it'll make a really nice subtle smokey eye!
The rest of the stuff was packaged in this box :)
Loreal Hip Duo in SASSY
- I've been wanting this since I saw xteeener use this in one of her tutorials... Unfortuantely, Canada doesn't carry all of the Hip Duo shadows so I was super excited about this one! One of the main reasosn why I entered the giveaway LOL *dork*
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in WINE ROOM 906D
- I purchased a couple of lipsticks in this collection last summer and I love them for the pigmentation... however, the packaging is horrible. The lipstick itself falls out from the tube, the tube is plastic and cheaply made...
They're all matte finishes I believe... but the pigmentation definitely makes up for the horrible packaging... and it's cheap so can't expect too much from them!
Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 36 (sample)
- Beautiful color and pigmentation!
Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in LADY'S CHOICE
- I love this color too! Beautiful Nude!
Rimmel Royal Gloss in 221 SWEET LUST
(swatches are all in order as mentioned above)
- Wine Room, 36, Lady's Choice, Sweet Lust
I love it all! I can't wait to try everything out especially the shadows and lipsticks! They're all gorgeous picks! Thanks Lisa!!!! <3
Be sure to check her out and follow her on blog/twitter! :)