I've decided to narrow it down to the stuff I really just wanted to show... all the others weren't good enough (itty bitty things) for this post or I just didn't have much to say about it. I've accumulated all these products overtime... now that I look at it, it's not TOO much... I'm proud of myself. :)
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
- I LOVE IT. It's amazing for my dry skin. Normally cream foundation would show my dry patches but this is the most moisturizing cream foundation I have ever tried! The coverage is amazing - medium to full, I would say and the lasting power is good. I have been using this everyday and I've already hit pan and bought a backup! LOOK AT ME! I ACTUALLY HIT PAN!!!!! LOL
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
- PF claims this is supposed to "boost up your mood" due to the scent: "Violet" as they described it.. I like the scent, my gf think it smells like old lady though. It gives a nice sheen to the skin... I bought Rose first because I thought it'd show up on me a little more than Natural but I gave in and bought it shortly after. To my surprise, Natural actually showed up more pigmented on my skin than Rose! All in all, I do like these and I also want to pick up their bronzers as well! The packaging is also to die for!
- Speaking of packaging, it also comes with a cute red/pink brush (that's crap obviously) and a mirror!
Ecotools Blush Brush
- I've been using this brush everyday for blush/bronzer. It's made of taklon bristles so it's 100% cruelty free. As you guys should know by now that I love and support ecotools for that reasoning and how their products are green friendly! It doesn't pick too much product which can be nice if you just want a subtle flush of color. I like it because it's soft, fluffy but still fairly dense and it's also slightly tapered at the tip for easy contouring.
- It's alright. I got it because sccastenada made it look nice lol. It's not as skinny as the Anatasia Brow Wiz but it's smaller than a pencil. It can give a natural or a harsh look - depending what you're going for... I also like to brush it out with a spoolie for a more effortless natural look.
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- I just wanted to give this a try because I figured why not and I get a bonus eyeliner AND maybe it'll help condition my lashes and make it grow. I looked up reviews and pretty much it seemed like the "growth" factor didn't work for anyone, even though it said 96% saw a difference LOL. -___- but it's okay, I like the brush head applicator. Haven't used it yet though (obviously).
Milani Baked Eyeshadow
- I've heard such great things about Milani products and when I saw this color, I just had to have it! I normally really love any baked product so I figured I should give this a try! So far, I like it. The pigmentation is great, and it's easy to blend. A great outer corner color! :)
- It's like a black-brown with mainly gold shimmers in it, but with a hint of some bronze/silverish white. The gold actually does a decent job of showing up which is a huge plus!
Loreal Color Appeal Trio Pro
- This is part of their summer collection I believe. They have two shades; blonde and brunette. I obviously picked the trio of brunette, plus I liked the colors more and I knew it would look better for my eyes/skin tone. I was excited because I thought this would be great for everyday use and it is. However, the pigmentation wasn't impressive and the quality especially. It was not silky smooth but it was not chalky..... However, when I applied it on my eyes... the tiny little shimmers were beautiful! I can't quite explain it but it just look beautiful on the eyes.
- The pigmentation can be buildable, as you can see it looks very pigmented in the swatches. But that was like me literally going back and forth. But with a base, and just some layers, it can be beautiful! Easy to blend, little to no fallout.
Milani Liquif'eye Pencil
- In Vancouver, we don't have the full Milani line so I asked my girl RAE to send this to me since I've been dying to try it with all the hype it's been receiving. I cannot wait to try it! Thanks again babe!!!
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick
- Yes, if you follow me on twitter, you would know that I went and purchased this again! If you're a new follower: back story is I got Speed Dial, didn't like it on me, (although I really wanted to because I loved the color) returned and exchanged it for Lovelorn (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) and then I got my girls liking Speed Dial when I first showed it off... So when they got it, I wanted it again LOL. So I decided to give it a second try and I actually really like it this time!
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
- I originally wanted the mango flavored but they were sold out and I didn't like the other ones, so I decided to just get the original. It's alright, it melts quickly onto your lips. I don't think it works better than Carmex for dry cracked chapped lips. It does have SPF 4 which is nice..... well actually, that's one of the reason I decided to get it - not many lip products have SPF so that's a plus!
BonneBell Lip Lites Lipgloss
- I've been trying to find a nice nude lipgloss and I just randomly saw this in the corner of my eye and thought: This is actually a nice color! It's cheap. Why not! Pigmentation is nice and it's not sticky! The scent is like artificial vanilla.
Joe Fresh Nail Polish
- Decided to give these a try. Formula kind of sucks, streaky. It takes about 3 layers for an opaque coat.
- However, the brush is actually nice. It`s thin but it spreads really nicely. It would`ve been amazing if the formula of the nail polish wasn't as streaky as it is.
Aco Nail Polish (Ardene's)
- I got two for $6 and the pigmentation is amazing! One layer gives an opaque coat! It's been a couple of days and so far no chipping. Note: I don't put a top coat on!
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Lots of affordable products since I have been on a budget myself and I cannot splurge anytime soon so I am always on the lookout for great products for a good price! I'll have more posts coming up, just be your usual patient self! :P
As for now, follow me on tumblr id you aren't already! I just recently made a new one. There, you'll get to knew me more personally (aside from twitter!) where I will laugh, cry, rant, share whatever it is on my mind. :)