11/01/2011

October Favourites!

BOO! Happy 1st day of November! That only means, it's October Favourites time!!! Hope you guys had a fun & safe Halloween! I felt like it was a pretty quiet Halloween this year, compared to the last few years! I definitely kept low key considering I've been trying to recover from a fever so last night I just hung out with my girlfriends and watched "Night Before Christmas". I originally wanted to carve some pumpkins and watch Hocus Pocus but everything was just too last minute >___<

Anyways! Let's just get on to the favourites shall weeeeee!!!.....(what shall we do today.. what shall we do todayyyyy lol k I really gotta stop)


Here is my video!

(lol sexy freeze frame)


PRODUCT LIST:

Benefit's One Prime Day:
1. That Gal Brightening Face Primer (which wasn't actually a favourite, just something I've been using the whole month to try out)
2. The PoreFessional Pro Balm

3. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: 02

4. Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous: Medium

5. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream


6. Hard Candy Baked Bronzer: 131 Hula Hula

 7. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: 20 Light

8. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: Blackest Black (WP)
Full Review: http://beautyrushx3.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-current-favourite-drugstore-mascaras.html


9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: 660 Berry Haute (Creme)

(I'm wearing the lipstick here as well!)


10. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick: 56 Chance

(I'm pretty sure I'm wearing it in this picture lol..)

I hope you guys liked some of the products I've mentioned and give it a try! If you do, I'd love to know how it worked out for you! :)

Thanks for reading & watching! Please subscribe to my channel and follow my blog <3

xoxo

8 comments:

DonnaHsueh said...

I've been wanting to get my hands on the Loreal mascara for the longest time! Will def. pick it up next time I'm at the drugstore :D

Stephanie said...

I picked up Revlon Berry Haute because of you :P

Lola said...

interesting how the skin appears "rosy" without flash and "golden" with. Lovely review. thanks.

Mai said...

oh i want to try the Maybelline concealer! and the chanel colours are gorgeous (:

CMpang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

MaviDeniz said...

i love that chanel lipstick!! I thought about buying the voluminous millions mascara but I hated their original one so I've stayed away :P

Xo

Jenny said...

@Steph, OOOH!! YAY!!! show me a picture of you wearing it!!! <3

Thanks ladies, let me know how the products worked out for you if you guys pick it up! :)

amileinherheels said...

I REALLLY like the berry lipstick!! Think I might try it out :) And looking fab as always ;)

Anonymous said...

I might grab that coco chanel lipstick... Looks fab on you...