11/14/2011

OOTD: Comfortable & Chic!

I love being comfortable yet not looking like a scrubbbbb haha. I love oversized sweaters because you can really dress it up or down, depending on the sweater.... however, you stay comfortable, and still look chic! Plus, you can have a food belly and no one would know ;)

Here is my outfit:



Sweater & Tank: Club Monaco

Jacket: Urban Outfitters 
Scarf: Forever 21

Leggings: Club Monaco

ACCESSORIES & SHOES:

Watch, Bag, Shoes, Socks: Aldo




I hope you guys like my outfit! Stay warm & cozy!

xoxo

13 comments:

Miko said...

Such a cute outfit! I wish it was cold enough to wear warm clothes here.

CAMILLA said...

great outfit..
i love that bag too

Cher said...

Very Chic outfit, I like the oversized sweater with the boots and it looks very much like a comfy outfit.

mandy said...

I looove your outfit! Those leggings are hot. Did you get them recently?

Jenny said...

Thanks ladies.

@Mandy got them from their first fall collection and it sold out fast so i dunno if you can still track it down lol.. i highly doubt its still available though, sorry

samshimi said...

cuteee outfit!!! it looks so comfy but put together at the same time ^_^

Rena said...

Love the outfit! Probably going to wear something like this during the holidays...

<33 Rena

Unknown said...

everything looks super cosy!

<3 rae

http://sickbunnyy.blogspot.com/

MaviDeniz said...

Super cute! I wish the weather here would hurry up and get cold so I can wear my winter stuff.

Xo

나니 said...

Aw you cutie youuu! Love the scarf! : D

Teresa said...

Love this outfit! Did you get the sweater recently?

Jenny said...

@Teresa yes i did :) came out with their newest fall 2 collection

veryhoney said...

I love it!!!! :D