11/02/2011

VLOG: HauteLook, BBW, Daiso

So I wanted to go into more detail on my first purchase with HauteLook. Aside from great sales off of brand named items, there are a few cons of the website....



Such as:
- You may miss a sale/good items if you wake up too late
- You're only allowed to have 15 minutes to hold your item (doesn't give you a lot of time to shop around for other items... cuz otherwise it'll go back out to sell if you don't purchase it in under 15 minutes)
- Shipping seriously takes suuuuuuuuuper long. This part pissed me off the most. I ordered my jeans 3 weeks ago and it didn't get processed to get shipped out until like a week ago. After it finally gets shipped out, it is pretty fast I suppose because I got the jeans about a week after it got processed to be shipped.

I most likely will order from HauteLook again since they do have some pretty cool sales, however I will just have to look pass the cons that I personally don't like!

If you haven't signed up with Hautelook yet, do it now! :D they do have some pretty awesome deals on brand name items that you won't want to miss out on like jeans, shoes, makeup, vacation.... etc.

---

If you are interested in DIY blinging, I also had a super old post on DIY 3D NAIL ART: http://beautyrushx3.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-3d-nails-sephora-exchange-2-eotd.html

3 comments:

said...

Great haul! Hautelook looks like a promising website but I never really want to place an order for some reason :P I'll definitely have to check it out! Plus I always seem to miss the good stuff =__=

xo. Olivia
visit my blog
www.oliviachann.blogspot.com
giveaway about to be announced ! Follow to find out when it starts/ends :)

Unknown said...

also go to BeyondTheRack! It's the same idea. Yeah processing took forever too, they told me it's cause they have to contact the designer and ship it from them first, THEN ship it to us. blah
http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B3A05482

JEN N said...

You can check out paperflower.org for similiar phone cases! She makes customized phone cases locally in Vancouver :)