12/29/2011

Love Package From Lisa & Purllin Knits!

As the holidays are passing by, the weather isn't getting any warmer! So a few weeks ago, I had asked my good friend Lisa to knit me a scarf as I've seen her knitting blog before and was very impressed with her work! I even sent her some goodies as a thank you which you can see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCNjEc4Zqhc

I had asked for a red big knit scarf that will be great to layer underneath jackets and for warmth! Along with the knit, she was so lovely to send me some goodies as well! I did another open package video to share with you guys :)





 The make up goodies she sent me! <3 She loves masks and samples/mini products as much as I do :)


Thank you SO much Lisa! I love everything and the scarf especially! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to knit me such a pretty and warm scarf!!! <3

She also has a blog/youtube so please check out/follow Lisa if you aren't already!

And if you would like to learn how to knit, she also has a blog/youtube as well!


Remember to keep warm, and layer up! Scarves are my fav pieces to accessorize and play up an outfit - it's a plus that it also keeps you warm! :)
xoxo

5 comments:

SimplyxClassic said...

lucky u! =) that's a sweet gift!

www.simplyxclassic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yayyy! I hope the scarf keeps you super warm & cozy throughout the cold winterr :D <3 love you!!

veryhoney said...

Oh so jealous! :)

Cher said...

Handmade gifts are always the best ;)

The scarf looks so warm and cozy and I like the colour, I recently convinced my sis to get that kind of colour instead of a boring grey scarf.

Cynthia said...

the scarf is such a lovely colour! really suits your hair colour! :) xx