2/20/2012

OOTD - Date Night!

Alright, you guys asked for more outfit of the days so here it is!

It was the boyfriends and I's 19 months today so I decided to pull out this unworn dress I wanted to pull out for a special occasion - plus I got to wear my new heels! 




 (Ugh, didn't give myself a pedicure... gross. I apologize lol)

FROM WHERE???
Blazer - Club Monaco
Lace Dress - Aritzia
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet & Ring - Forever 21
Purse - DSW Shoes
Shoes - Nordstrom Rack



To dress down this dress, you can always throw on some simple flats, sandals, maybe even TOMS? I love TOMS! I live in them haha.

It would also pair great with a cropped denim jacket for the summertime!

Hope you guys like this!

xoxo

3 comments:

Cher said...

Happy Anniversary to your BF and you! Loving the lace dress and floral shoes, really cute spring vibes. I'd so kill to have you're long legs by the way!

I have to many unworn dress waiting for special occasions to be worn.

TheLittleBrightsides said...

Stumbled across your youtube and subscribed :)And your blog is just as lovely xo,

Jenny said...

Thank you so much ladies!