2/23/2012

OOTD - Spring is near!

...at least in Dallas it is! Back home in Vancouver...? Probably not so much haha.

Loving the weather here, however today I go back home to rain... Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day... so sad to leave weather like this!!!

Here's my outfit:

Shirt & Skirt: Club Monaco
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Flats: Steve Madden

Watch: Michael Kors
Wrap Bracelet: Club Monaco
Bangle: Forever 21
Bow Ring: Forever 21

For my purse, I just wore the same purse from my last OOTD (<-- click to see) which is the only purse I brought with me on this trip - it goes with everything!!! :)

Hope you guys liked this outfit... more to come!

BONUS:

Took advantage of the nice day out and went riding :)


We got to test drive this spyder bike... lol it was interesting and fun!

Also went shopping at ROSS & TARGET but that haul will have to wait for another day! :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Krissy ~ style san san said...

aww this is cute! love your bracelets ^^
Krissy xoxo

Christabella said...

Very cute outfit and accessories! Love themmm!

http://luvabellcouture.blogspot.com